Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Birthday Adption Jewelry

Today is my birthday! (I'm sure you were all dying to know that!!) For my birthday, I received a few pieces of jewelry that I wanted to share with you. For those of you that may not know me well, I am a jewelry FANATIC! I firmly believe that it's all about the accessories! LOL

I awoke this morning and found this beautiful necklace from my husband and kids!

It's from a website called Many Hearts, One Beat. I love it!
Just to give you a little information about Many Hearts One Beat, "Many hearts are touched on a vast array of levels encompassing emotions from deep grief to great joy throughout the complex journey of adoption. Over the passage of time, hearts continue to heal, evolve and transform. Many Hearts One Beat offers adoption keepsakes that honor those who travel the journey of adoption - birth families, foster families, adoptive families, all who help bring a family together & anyone who believes all children deserve to know & feel, the love & warmth of family."


The next pieces of jewelry are a couple of things I purchased for myself, with my birthday money (Thank you Nanny, PawPaw, Grandpa and Pat!)
.

This necklace and bracelet came from a lady named Heather Hansen. I came across her jewelry on Facebook and I was instantly HOOKED!! The back of the Psalms 130:5 charm says, "Waiting".
"I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5
You can find her beautiful jewelry at www.etsy.com/shop/thehansenfamily

I apologize for not putting the direct links to their websites on this post. For some strange reason, Blogger isn't letting me do it. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment