Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6

Today we celebrated our church's 30th anniversary! It was such a wonderful day! My family has truly been blessed to be part of such an amazing group of God's adopted children. I sang a song today at the celebration titled "Thank You". As I was singing it, not only was I brought to tears at the thought of how my own life has been changed by members of our church, but I began to think about how blessed our next child is going to be blessed and changed by them as well. Everyone at Village Parkway Baptist Church has been so amazing in supporting us on this adoption journey. So, today I say "Thank You"!

Sunday, November 6th
Tell someone today thank you for what they've done to help care for orphans. Whether they've helped you with your adoption or you know someone who has/is adopting or fostering, let them know how thankful you are. Because of them, a life has been forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment