Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Travel Dates

We officially leave for Moscow next Friday, March 2. We will be there for 6 BUSY days! I got our itinerary today and we're barely going to have time to breath. We are on a plane or in a car ALL 6 days! It will be exhausting, but worth every tired moment! I've always considered myself the queen of packing (from when I was a flight attendant), but this is stretching me a bit. I'm not exactly sure what to pack or what to expect (besides extremely COLD). I'm so excited and scared to death all at the same time. Keep us in your prayers as we get everything together to leave in the next 10 days. We're headed your way soon, "little man"!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! That's great news! So excited for you guys. We are with Gladney too and it's so encouraging to hear that people are travelling. :) What region are you in?

    Thanks,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lena! It's always great to hear from another Gladney family!! We're headed to the Perm region. Where are y'all in the process?

      Steph

      Delete
  2. We are still hoping to send our dossier to Russia in the next week or so. Please keep up your blog while you are travelling! :) It is great to read about other people's experiences.

    I have read that you are using Alla Gordina for your IA doctor. Do you have her direct email or did you call them? If it is easier you could just email us at morozovalena at yahoo.com

    Thank you,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats! We just returned from (successful) court a week ago. Yes, it's cold, but the orphanages are really HOT so dress in layers down to t-shirts. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! I just put a t-shirt in my bag after reading your comment!

      Delete