Sunday, September 11, 2011

Too Long Between Posts

It's been quite a while since my last post! School started for the older two and then the younger two and I started Mother's Day Out. So, things have been hectic around the Cole household trying to get used to our new schedule. I have intended many times to sit down and update everyone on our adoption, but alas something comes up and the post is put off.

So, what's happening with our adoption??? Well, Troy and I have our appointment to be fingerprinted for our CIS approval on Thursday. (This will be the 3rd time we've both had to be fingerprinted during this process!) Our caseworker told me that it should only take a couple of weeks after our fingerprinting to get our CIS approval. (I'm not going to hold my breath though.) Once we receive our CIS approval, our paperwork will be headed to Russia!!!! Our wonderful dossier preparer, Kate, sent me an e-mail on Friday letting me know that our dossier paperwork was complete and being sent to our agency (Gladney). Yay!!!!

Some days it seems like this is taking forever (and we haven't even begun the REAL waiting period) and then other days I CANNOT believe it's all happening this quickly!

Please continue to pray for our family and for our child who is waiting for us to come get him/her. It's extremely hard to think about your child just sitting in a crib somewhere waiting on you to come get them. I am thankful for a God who says to "Cast all our anxiety upon Him because He cares for us"! This is all in God's hands and in His perfect time, our child will be home in his/her "forever family"!

No comments:

Post a Comment