Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Update

In case you're wondering how things are going on the adoption front.....we've finished all of our court dossier paperwork. Well, we've finished all the paperwork we need for now. The judge can request additional documents, but for now we've done all we can. We get to just sit and wait now. That seems to be the theme of adoption if you haven't noticed.....WAIT! In the stairwell of our home, I have a picture of Troy and me. Surrounding the picture are 8x10's of all of the kids. This weekend I enlarged a picture of "little man" and put him on the wall with the other kiddos. I love it! However, now every time I walk up or down the stairs I usually start to cry as soon as I see his sweet face. I cannot wait to see that beautiful face each morning in his bed instead of just a picture on the wall! Please continue to keep us in your prayers! We covet your prayers more than you could possibly know. Thank you for following us on this journey. It means the world to us to have such amazing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment